Creatures of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case Update!

3 posters

Go down

Case Update! Empty Case Update!

Post  elusivehydra Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:23 pm

If you've already looked at the Salem Cumberland Case file, please take a second to check it out again... I've added Wendy's work and the write up for those of you that love to know all the gruesome little details. Check it out and let me know what you think. Also, The Smoke Stacks case file is coming soon... This one will be huge, but I'm sure it will live up to everybody's expectations.
Keep checking the site for more updates!
elusivehydra
elusivehydra
Admin

https://ibelieveinghosts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Case Update! Empty Amazing

Post  Wendy Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 am

I just want to say thanks Chris for working so hard to get the site updated! It looks great and I feel amazing to finally have the Smoke Stacks case out there. There is something major going on in this loction, the feeling there is hard to explain and the voices we walked away with are haunting me. I want so badly to understand their story....Anyways...Please let us know what your thoughts are about this location and our work?
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Case Update! Empty The smoke stacks case is up!

Post  elusivehydra Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 pm

**CASE UPDATE**
We now have video footage of our communication with a child spirit uploaded to the smoke stacks case file! If you've already seen the case file, check it out again for the newly added videos... They're Great!
elusivehydra
elusivehydra
Admin

https://ibelieveinghosts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Case Update! Empty Coming soon

Post  Wendy Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Just so ya'll know the James Eldred case is coming very soon! And it is pretty awesome if I do say so myself! Got some great pictures and lots of wonderful singing (don't worry, it's not us singing haha). Should be out this week!
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Case Update! Empty It's on

Post  K dog Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:04 pm

James Eldred case is up and running! Check it out!

K dog

Back to top Go down

Case Update! Empty ooops

Post  Wendy Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:07 pm

That should have been me posting that...not K dog....didn't notice who was logged in.
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Case Update! Empty Re: Case Update!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum