Creatures of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Road trip has been planned!

4 posters

Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty Another Road trip has been planned!

Post  elusivehydra Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am

We will be heading to the James Eldred House in Eldred, Illinois on October 8, for an overnight investigation. Can't wait! I've seen a few videos online from other paranormal teams including The Jacksonville Paranormal and I'm ready to get our team up there and capture some knock out evidence! For those of you who do not know how we roll, we will drive out Saturday from Memphis to Illinois, stay up and invetigate the house and grounds until 2:00 AM, then get back on the road and head home... It's the only way to be a paranormal investigator/Mom with a full time career on a budget! Very Happy
elusivehydra
elusivehydra
Admin

https://ibelieveinghosts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty So excited!

Post  Wendy Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Can wait for this trip, it's been a year since we've been road tripping for ghost. Alittle worried about this whole seance business, though. This is new for me. Has anyone ever been apart of one?
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty Good luck

Post  Shawn Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Hope that old ass building doesn't fall on you guys!...oh and seances are no big deal, I do them all the time. It only hurts alittle when the spirit takes over your body...lol

Shawn

Back to top Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty Re: Another Road trip has been planned!

Post  K dog Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 pm

im sure you will be great at the seance dont forget the ouija board.... and dont worrie if it catches on fire I think that is supposed to happen... well good luck with road trip i know it will be a long day for sure.

K dog

Back to top Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty Getting excited!

Post  Wendy Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:57 am

So this week is all about catching up on the history of the Elred House, IL and planning what to bring. Anyone have any ideas, let me know?
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty Road Trip Day!

Post  elusivehydra Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:29 am

Today is road trip day! I hardly slept last night which will prove to be a very bad thing later on... Wish us luck as we hit the road in hopes to capture more evidence of the unknown...
elusivehydra
elusivehydra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty Excited!!!!

Post  Wendy Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:17 am

Can't wait! So ready to see what's out there....
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty We're baaack....

Post  elusivehydra Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:01 pm

We made it back safe and sound and are now working our way through the mountain of evidence collected during our overnight investigation in Illinois. All in all it was a great tour, led by a group of local paranormal investigators that came with a wealth of knowledge on the estate itself as well as the history of the past families and of those that still reside in the home today. I can't wait to go through all of our findings to see what we were able to catch....
elusivehydra
elusivehydra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty Awesome Trip

Post  Wendy Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Well how many people can say they would drive seven hours, change clothes in a graveyard, and eat at a hole in the hole bar just to see the James Eldred House? I'm going to guess we are the only ones haha. But it looks like it was worth it. We had a good time and the house has an interesting history. And the best news is we didn't walk away empty handed. Just so you know, we are working on the case as we speak and it's going to be good! Don't forget to check back in with us very soon. (Between you and me, we have to get this one posted before our next one haha, which is the 12th of this month)
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty Coming really soon!

Post  Wendy Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Just so you know, we are super close to having this one posted. And it is going to be a good one...got some amazing photos that I can't wait to show you guys! Plus a whole bunch of singing, don't worry it's not from us haha.
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty Ashmore Estates

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Just got back from Ashmore Estates Very Happy So excited to say I have already found an interesting photo from our case! Met some awesome people and had the best time....thanks to everyone in Ashmore and to my bestest ghost hunting sidekick lol!
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Another Road trip has been planned! Empty Re: Another Road trip has been planned!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum